Awards of Excellence winners drive innovation in facility management
"We recognize those who are breaking new ground for our industry. We recognize the individuals and teams who are bringing even greater value to our association. We recognize the companies equipping FM with innovations that will lead us into the future. The award recipients reflect our profession’s range of expertise, as well as our global perspective and influence. They represent IFMA and FM on the world stage, demonstrating that ours is a community that views connection, cooperation, understanding and support between nations, industries and people as essential to making the world a better place."
-Thomas L. Mitchell, Jr., CFM, IFMA Fellow, past IFMA Board Chair (2009-10) when presenting the 2022 Awards
Get recognized for your contributions to facility management! IFMA is now accepting nominations and applications for the 2023 Awards of Excellence. The awards will be presented at IFMA's World Workplace in Denver, September 27-29, to honor those who have made exceptional contributions to the advancement of the FM profession and the association.
Need inspiration? Hear from the 2022 winners.
2023 Award submissions are due Thursday, June 30, 2023 for all awards, except the first nomination phase for the Innovation Award which is due April 28.
- The George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement
- The Sheila Sheridan Award for Sustainable Facility Operations and Management
- The Facility Management Innovation Award - Phase 1 applications are due Friday, April 28, 2023
- Associate Member
- Distinguished Member
- Educator Member
- Emerging Professional
Distinguished Author Awards
- Article or Research Paper
- Book or Instructional Material
- Web Based/Social Media
- Excellence in Professional Development
- Government Affairs
- Chapter of the Year
- Web Communication
- Student Chapter of the Year
- Council or Community Awards
- Excellence in Communications
- Excellence in Programs and Professional Development
- Council or Community of the Year
Interested in participating in the judging process? Let us know! Please include any preferences of which category to judge. If you do not have a preference, you will be randomly assigned to a category.